|
Thread Tools
|
Search Thread
|
Display
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please pray for my roommate who puts all the importance of everything
materially before her worship of God. She went to Church earlier this
year, but stopped going. Every time I say anything to her she get an
attitude and tells me she doesn't want to be preached to. I sent her up
to the Church today to get a Mass card for my mother, as I am working,
and she ran into the Pastor while she was there. She called me to tell
me that she would not go up to the Church again for me because he
preached to her. I told her that it is the duty of the priest to try
and get you back to Church for the sake of your immortal soul. She told
me that she didn't want to be preached to and she would not go back.
She does tell me that she prays to God each night, but she does not want to learn anything about the Church or obey the commands of God. She has very little knowledge of the Church and she does not want me trying to teach her more. I feel really sad about this, since she is my roommate, but there is nothing else I can do. I personally have given her over to God, there is nothing else to do except pray for her. Please pray for her to come back to the fold before it is too late. Last edited by lakotak; Today at 10:16 am. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
(Hail, Mary in Norwegian)
Hill deg Maria, Full av nåde. Herren er med deg, Velsignet er du i blant kvinner, Og velsignet er ditt livs frukt, Jesus. Hellige Maria, Guds mor, Be for oss syndere nå og i vår dødstime. Amen. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
__________________
Vivat Jesus, Luke “’Not my will, but Yours be done’ … By obeying we raise ourselves beyond our littleness and we can act in conformity with an infinite wisdom… Through obedience we become infinitely powerful.” (St. Maximilian Kolbe) |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Praying hard.
__________________
Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess you could say some prayers here for me too. This is hard
knowing that she knows it is a mortal sin, she knows that much, to
deliberately miss Mass and she is doing it knowingly and willingly and
does not want anyone mentioning that fact to her. To me this is really
disturbing as I go to Mass each morning before I start the day. She
truly does not know what she is doing, but thinks she does.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Prayers for roommate said.
Mary. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment