|
Thread Tools
|
Search Thread
|
Display
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is the 'time-span' for a blessed object? When you bless an
object, does it stay blessed forever or do you have to keep 'reblessing'
it?
I'm been wondering about this for some time now! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The answer is once blessed always blessed. We are not to sell
anything blessed. We can bury it or donate..give...share and use them.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
Totus Tuus Maria |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I heard the water is blessed as long as nothing is added to it.
i.e. it is not possible to add more water or salt or anything else, if done the water cease to be blessed.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansgar |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, you can add a certain amount of water and retain the blessing. If
you dilute it far too much, it will lose the blessing, but the water
can be replenished on a regular basis without damage. I don't know that
certain amount. Sources may disagree on the exact number. It is
definitely less than half.
__________________
¡Viva Cristo Rey! The conciliar Constitution Sacrosanctum Concilium encouraged the faithful to take part in the eucharistic liturgy not "as strangers or silent spectators," but as participants "in the sacred action, conscious of what they are doing, actively and devoutly" |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
When in doubt, ask for a blessing
__________________
"Vade, Francisce, repara domum meam quae labitur." "Quieti esse non possumus" Franciscus PP. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes. Mother Angelica had a great idea for what to do with blessed
religious objects that were broken and such. She said they piled them
up together and then put them into the base of new construction! That
way, your building would be blessed!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Linus2nd |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, but if you leave it uncovered, it will lose its 'waterness'
__________________
DaveBj
I do not seek to understand in order that I may believe,
but I believe in order that I may understand, |
No comments:
Post a Comment